Part Time Curtain Estimator Required, St Neots Cambs.
Would suit someone with good communication skills and some previous knowledge of either estimation or curtain fitting. They need to be able to work to deadlines, have a good understanding of Excel and Word, and be very organised. Accuracy is essential.
The role requires the following:
- Prepare costs for curtains, blinds, hardware ( poles, tracks etc ), bedding and soft furnishings.
- Produce site measure sheets for the curtain fitter to complete when they go to do a site measure.
- Estimate fabric quantities required for curtains, blinds, hardware and soft furnishings from the site measure and specification
- Prepare making up sheets for our in-house curtain makers to work from.
- Raise and issue track lists for curtain fitter to work from, and place orders for all hardware.
- Work as part of the team.
Hours are flexible, and it is an office based role at our premises in St Neots.
Please send your CV and your reasons why you feel suited to this job to email@example.com