B&M Retail are looking for Forklift Drivers to be part of the operational team, based at our brand new Distribution Centre in Wixams, Bedford!
We are looking for you to be able to work various hours, weekend included.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Driving experience on Reach or Counterbalance Trucks
- Receiving and checking of goods inwards
- Despatching and checking goods outward
- Replenishment of stock
- Checking & reporting damaged stock
- Ensure warehouses/yards are maintained and presentable on a daily basis
- Maintain stock areas ensuring all stock is stored/secured in the correct location
- Completing regular checks on forklift trucks
- General health and safety management
- Carrying out any reasonable requests made by the management team.
A Reach or Counterbalance Truck licence is preferred for this role.
Ideal candidates will also be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience and knowledge of a warehouse environment
- Highly organised and capable of performing tasks to a very high standard
- Attention to detail & excellent levels of accuracy
- Excellent housekeeping skills
- A good team player with initiative
- Good communication skills
- Consistent safe working practices
- Driven with a positive “can do” attitude
Over 18 applicants only.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a great team, apply online today!
B&M Retail are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all colleagues