We have a great opportunity for a Stock and Systems Team Leader to join our team at the B&M Distribution Centre in Wixams, Bedford!
Full time contract
Salary – Competitive
As a Stock and Systems Team Leader for B&M, your role will include;
- Develop a Stock and Systems strategy and way of working with your Team and the Stock and Systems Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of the management of stock and systems
- Identify stock and systems inefficiencies and provide new ways of working
- Ensure that the Warehouse is filled to capacity at all times where applicable
- Provide cost efficient management of the stock control function, including availability and service levels as well as security, the P.I. process and reconciliation
- Responsible for ensuring that the Warehouse Management System is able to predict stock patterns and demand, to enable operational management teams to react accordingly
- Day to day management, initial and ongoing development and motivation of a team of Stock and Admin Colleagues
- Be able to demonstrate the influencing skills required to ensure that stock/system KPI’s are supported and delivered by the management team
- Review fast and slow moving stock lines to maximise pick rates by the appropriate location of SKU's and the most efficient pick routes for warehouse operatives
- Undertake all Management duties as and when needed including but not limited to Return to Work meetings, Investigations, Disciplinary.
B&M Retail are the UK’s fastest growing variety retailer. We offer customers a fantastic range of products including: Food, FMCG, Home wares, DIY, Furniture, Garden and Pet care at amazing prices. From only having 21 stores in 2005 we have grown to the 600+ stores today and we continue to have ambitious plans for further growth.
B&M Benefits include (but not limited to):
- 28 days paid holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Generous staff discount scheme
- NEST pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Apply online today!
B&M Retail are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all colleagues