Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Analyst
The Medical Research Network (MRN) specialise in providing community-based clinical trials to patients across the globe and are now looking to recruit an experienced PMO Analyst to join our talented and growing PMO Team.
The role of a PMO Analyst is to assist in the ongoing management of the Portfolio Management Office (PMO). To work alongside the Senior PMO Analyst to produce accurate reporting and interpretation of all portfolio and operational metrics for key stakeholders.
The PMO Analyst will also work with the PMO Director and Senior PMO Analyst in building strong relationships with the relevant Operational teams to ensure data and reporting are optimized, working to integrate the PMO across all operational departments.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
· Minimum of 3 years of previous multidisciplinary experience within Pharmo/CRO, R&D; ideally 3 years analytical experience
· Science Degree, or equivalent
· Skilled in data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting
· Ability to investigate, define and resolve complex issues.
· Analytically minded, data focused, detail oriented and always interested in securing the desired outcome.
· Strong understanding of Management reporting requirements
Why join us?
· Competitive base salary
· Discretionary annual bonus related to company performance
· Attractive annual leave and pension schemes
· Health and life insurance plans
· Fantastic opportunities for future career development
· An inclusive and collaborative working culture
· Flexible working initiatives
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and motivation to be a success, please Apply Today!
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at The MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.