Business Support Consultant
Caldecotte Lake, Milton Keynes
£17,000 per annum
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Business Support Consultant based at our head office in Milton Keynes.
You will be an integral part of the team, delivering a world class service to all Countrywide customers whilst supporting with administrative duties in relation to both mortgage and insurance applications and processes.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Administration of mortgage application fees.
- Administration of general insurance policies from application, underwriting, inception and through to renewal.
- Supporting Countrywide Mortgage & Protection Consultants and external Business Partners with queries relating to Mortgage, General Insurance and Protection business.
- Maintaining appropriate communication with customers and internal or external stakeholders.
- Working toward and exceeding Service Level Agreements alongside Productivity and Quality measures.
- Assuring that all amendments to business written is documented in accordance with the Financial Services Sales Process.
- Developing a full knowledge of all systems and processes and continue to develop and maintain skills
- Adhering to best practice processes in line with FCA regulation and internal standards.
- Working as part of a team and creating `world class service` in line with our Countrywide values.
Experience you have that will set you up for success:
- Exceptional team player who can also work on own initiative
- Good communication and administration skills
- Ability to achieve set targets
- Experience working in a team where customer focus is made a priority
- Previous experience of working in a general insurance and/or financial services industry would be an advantage.
What we can offer you:
- 37.5 hours per week Mon to Fri
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays with increase on length of service
- Full training, coaching and development
- Onsite free parking
- Pension scheme
- Access to our award winning `Under One Roof` scheme offering huge savings on all things property related
- Company discounts with O2, cinema, restaurant visits and many more...
We bring people and property together: "Whatever you need, we have the expertise and the network to help. Property can be complex so that`s why we`re here - to help you realise your goals, and turn your dreams into a reality".
Personal: We are a people business. We treat everyone with respect. We care about our customers and about each other. We work hard as a team and have fun when we can.
Responsible: We always try to do the right thing. We listen and we take time to understand. We always tell the truth, even if it`s bad news. We take responsibility for our actions. When things go well, we celebrate our success. When we get it wrong, we say so and learn from our mistakes.
Straightforward: We keep it simple. We deal with complicated things so our customers don`t have to.
Passionate: We love working with property. We work hard, because what we do really matters.