The Medical Research Network (MRN) specialise in providing community-based clinical trials to patients across the globe and are now looking to recruit an experienced Proposals Associate to join our talented and growing team.
The key focus of this role will be to support the generation of client proposals across all MRN services globally
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Science Degree, or equivalent
- Previous experience in the drug development industry
- Previous sales or proposals experience
- Knowledge of the principles of ICH-GCP would be highly desirable
- Good IT skills - Intermediate understanding of and ability to use MS Office
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and general management skills
- Proposal creation for all allocated sales opportunities globally
- Budget creation in line with scope of work and proposal
- Amendments and revision of proposals as per client and commercial development team requests
- Liaison with Commercial Development team to define scope of work where required
- Liaison with internal MRN teams to obtain functional input for proposals
- Filing of all RFP (Request for Proposal) related documentation
- Ensuring all RFP and amendment deadlines are adhered to
- Creation of client documents for issue
- Attendance and presentation at Operational Handover meeting as required
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus related to company performance
- Attractive annual leave and pension schemes
- Health and life insurance plans
- Fantastic opportunities for future career development
- An inclusive and collaborative working culture
- Flexible working initiatives
- If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and motivation to be a success, please Apply Today!
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at The MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.