FRG are seeking an experienced career driven CCTV & Fire Systems Installations Engineer to work across a variety sites in the Southern Region.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With over 10 years’ experience specialising in the security sector, offering industry leading expertise from Monitored CCTV Systems, IP CCTV Systems and Access Control.
Through strong links with the Security Sector’s leading product manufacturers, the highly skilled team deliver comprehensive integrated security solutions from initial consultation to design, installation and ongoing maintenance and we are seeking a motivated engineer to join the team who strives to support the business’s growth.
The successful applicant will have outstanding organisational skills, be committed to delivering an exceptional level of Customer Service, can work independently or as part of a wider team and is computer literate.
Hours available: 40 Contracted
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (hours may vary due to client demands)
Remuneration: £25,000 to £29,000 (Depending on experience, overtime available for hours worked on unsociable working or weekends)
· Full uniform and PPE provided
· Company vehicle and fuel card for business purposes
· Laptop and mobile phone
· Comprehensive training
· 28 days holiday
Skills & Requirements:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
· Experience of Monitored CCTV, IP CCTV, Electronic Access Control and Fire Systems
· Use of specific systems which include Hikvision and Paxton
· 5 years checkable employment history
· Be able to obtain Disclosure Scotland/DBS
· ECS or CSCS Card
· IPAF Qualification preferred but not essential
· Full, valid driver’s licence and scope to travel
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Worked within a customer focussed environment
FIRST RESPONSE GROUP LTD ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER