Position: Market Support Analyst
Location: Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Shift Pattern: 35 hours per week
In the role as Market Support Analyst, the primary responsibility will be to gain market awareness, initially in the Installed products in our PHDA Portfolio. The successful candidate will generate leads, enquiries and sales leads using existing subscriptions, as well as providing support for all marketing activities in alignment with the wider Arjo UKI organisational vision.
This role contributes to the identification, development and promotion of competitive advantages which support the tactical management of the wider product and service solutions.
- Using Barbour ABI subscription, assist in establishing a strategy for installed PHDA portfolio, by analysing potential new build products.
- Generate sales enquiries for Project Managers and Account managers, by identifying key stakeholders in the sales process.
- Promoting CPD to architects to raise awareness of installed PHDA portfolio. Generate leads through outbound calls and supporting marketing initiatives.
- Identify key potential building contractors and assist in generating preferred supplier relationships.
- Link all opportunities to SalesForce
- Sales Force analysis to identify Account Manager trends and focus, creating opportunities for more focus.
- Collaborate with Project Design Team, PHDA Marketing manager, Area Sales Manager, Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing colleagues to create, develop and deliver promotional messaging
- Focus on effective collaboration using knowledge, management and communication skills to facilitate a high level of cross-functional engagement in marketing plans by working closely with all colleagues and peers
- Establish and maintain regular contact and build long-lasting partnerships with internal stakeholders such as sales and operations leaders and sales and operations teams
- Maintain regular communication with the relevant PHDA Management team.
- Adhere to Arjo UK&I Code of Conduct, policies and procedures including regulations and legislation including Health & Safety, Anti bribery and competition law
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- The ability to engage and build relationships coupled with good commercial and business acumen
- A high degree of customer orientation and evidence of championing value creation in new product development
- An understanding of Arjo product solutions will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Foster collaboration within the various functions of Arjo and enable communication and knowledge sharing
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both over the telephone and face to face
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of customer service, professionalism and compassion for others at all times
- Able to problem solve and seek solutions logically in challenging situations, using initiative and resourcefulness
- Demonstrate a motivated and passionate approach to work, taking ownership for tasks
- Planning and organising to manage time, KPI’s and workload effectively
- Demonstrates excellence through delivery of results and achieving objectives
We are a global medical devices company with operations in over 100 countries. Our product portfolio encompasses specialist medical beds, mattresses, hoists, and DVT prevention equipment. We believe in ensuring the comfort and dignity of patients and residents and providing a safe working environment for caregivers and nurses.
In everything we do – we do it with people in mind.
A career with us gives you plenty of professional challenges. You will become part of an international company with a strong corporate culture and with ambitious plans for continued growth.
Please be aware that by applying for this role you are giving Arjo permission to store your information.
Everything we do, we do with people in mind. We organize events for employees and their families, celebrate World Health Day, take part in charity events, participate in Arjo Volunteer Program and we play together in sports competitions. We are Arjo.