Job Title: Credit Control Administrator
Location: Houghton Regis, Beds
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00 (1 hour lunch)
Arjo are currently seeking a Credit Control Administrator to join our Finance team at our headquarters in Houghton Regis. The role of the Credit Control Administrator is to manage a section of queries, working with stakeholders across revenue streams to ensure resolution time is within policy.
- Solve customer disputes and provide a high level of customer service ensuring communications are appropriate, professional and timely
- Provide any evidence to customers as required
- To ensure that customer satisfaction is paramount
- To work with the team to escalate issues within the business
- To manage incoming /outgoing post as required
- Enter data in relation to credits onto customer accounts in SAP
- Provide support to Credit Control team
- Experience in a customer service or Finance environment (essential).
- Diplomatic, have excellent listening skills and good communication skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Must be PC literate with good knowledge of MS Office namely Excel, Word and Outlook. SAP experience would be desirable.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills ensuring a high level of productivity.
- Natural willingness to assist customers who may be vulnerable where there are invoicing or account issues
- Ability to follow process and policy
- To be personable and articulate
- To have an understanding nature but be firm when required
- To have a broad mind-set
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Arjo permission to store your information.
Everything we do - we do with people in mind. Our motivation lies in the needs and challenges our customers face, and our driving force is our people, who care about creating the best possible outcomes for our customers.
For those with a passion to improve outcomes for others, a rewarding career at Arjo awaits. We look forward to receiving your application!