Are you a people person? Do you want to become a part of a fast growing, privately owned IT company with a culture of having fun in the work place? If so, we may have a place for you at Silverbug!
Working within our existing Sales team we are looking for a Business Development Manager with a strong eye for details, passion to learn and develop and a can-do attitude. You will be targeted on selling the full range of available solutions that Silverbug offers and tasked with applying your technical skills and knowledge to ensure customers have their technology needs met, surpassing their expectations wherever possible.
You will be responsible for the sales process from new business development, proposal writing, post close and the full handover to project management and service delivery.
What will my responsibilities be?
- To proactively seek new business opportunities
- Delivering industry leading customer service to our customers
- Working with demanding customers who are household names and expect the very best
- Managing and prioritising workload through our internal systems.
- To be passionate about technology
- To continually develop your own skills through extensive training - You will be working alongside some of the best people in the industry
- A confident approach, involving pro-active selling to new and existing contacts
- Working closely with Customers, existing and new, to establish their needs and optimum solutions for their business
- Proposing, presenting and discussing technical solutions with relevant decision‐makers.
- Prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle to a close and hand over to Professional Services and Service Delivery
- Creating weekly reports showing activity and forecast
- Involved in tender requirements and submission for any relevant services
- Previous experience of corporate sales in the IT industry is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Driven and self-motivated with a flexible approach to work as UK travel is required
- Keen with accurate attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to engage and negotiate with people at all levels of management
- Strong commercial skills
- Experience of working successfully within a team
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and tenacity
- Well presented. Personal appearance is paramount and business dress must be worn at all times in accordance with the company dress code policy
- Must have a driving licence