Location: Milton Road, Aylesbury
Hours of work: Full time – 40 hours over Monday to Friday with flexibility to support the business needs.
Relationships: Reporting to Director
Responsible for: Administrative Support to Office Team
Salary: £10,000-£16,000 per annum based on skills and experiences.
Summary of Role:
The Business Systems Administrator will support the office with the primary responsibility for all systems use, data entry, reporting, and, digital and hard copy file management as well as being a systems super user in the office and maintaining a positive role model for employees and the external community.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with day to day office activities
- Assist the recruiter with duties when they are not available
- Set up, manage and maintain database records for employees and clients
- Answer, respond and process telephone calls in a professional and timely manner
- Booking appointments
- Support Care Givers by providing information required to attend calls and answer or escalate queries
- Answer and respond to emails
- Archiving Client and Care Giver files to meet CQC requirements
- Providing administrative support to team members to progress projects
- Sending requests to complete Care Giver recruitment processes and client onboarding processes
- Provide support with planning and organising internal and external events
- Attending events where necessary
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Preparing monthly reports and logging mileage
- Ensure stationary and Personal Protective Equipment stocks are managed
- Ensure office environments are kept tidy and Health and Safety compliant
- Support the maintenance of National Minimum Workforce Dataset, including annual reviews
- This list is in no way exhaustive and other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, may be assigned from time to time by your manager
Training: The training for this role will predominately be on the job as well as attending mandatory training for Care Givers to enable you to have some perspective of the challenges that care givers face.
You can achieve either Level 2 or Level 3 depending on experience on application. The course is expected to take 12-18 Months to complete.
- 20 days plus 8 days holiday pro-rated
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On the job training and support
- Professional development
- Retail discounts
- Recognised qualification achieved
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience in record management – database and hard copy files
- Good Customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Can work well in a team and as well as on your own
- Very well organised and efficient
- Willingness to learn
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Remains calm under pressure
- Has initiative to go the extra mile and do whatever is necessary for the smooth running of the business
- Current driving license
Experience in the Health and Social Care or a keen interest in progress within this field.