We are looking for Care assistants to provide a variety of non-medical services that allow clients to remain in their own homes to enhance the quality of their life.
We are currently recruiting for 20-25 hours per week plus alternate weekend in Aylesbury, Thame and surrounding villages.
We are also looking for Care Assistants to work evenings and alternate weekends.
Care Assistant Responsibilities:
- Offer companionship and conversation
- Home help services
- Personal care
- Monitor diet and eating
- Run errands and collect prescriptions
- Provide medication reminders
- Maintain regular communication with line manager and office staff
- All client calls are a minimum of one hour each
Care Assistant Qualifications and experiences:
- Willingness to work and communicate
- Excellent timekeeper
- This role will require a relevant DBS check
- Full time and part time hours available
- Working every other weekend is essential
- Car driver
- Competitive rates of pay
- Optional overtime available
- Various shift patterns available to suit your needs.
- Paid mileage
- Career growth opportunities