ABOUT THE ROLE
For our brand-new role of Customer Care Manager, we are currently seeking a high-calibre individual with a proven track-record in all aspects of customer experience and community management to support the implementation of a Customer Care team, which will run alongside the established Customer Contact Centre.
The company recognises and rewards high achievers who can lead and deliver. There is a genuine opportunity to be earning a generous annual package with On-Target Earnings of up to £39,000 as well as a strong benefits package, including free bowling, 30% discount on food and drink, and much more!
What's in store?
As our Customer Care Manager, you will support the Head of Customer Contact in the implementation of the customer contact strategy, continually improving our customer contact. The position is primarily based in our vibrant, buzzing Customer Contact Centre in Hemel Hempstead, and will involve occasional travel. The role will include but is not limited to:
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve complaints handling efficiency.
- Being the voice of our brand and managing all community communications across various social media platforms, including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, WhatsApp, Trip Advisor and Trust Pilot.
- Managing and supporting customer complaints through to resolution.
- Producing reports that identify root causes, assisting the business with learning from complaints and social reviews, and identifying opportunities for continuous business improvement.
- Monitor and report on key community management metrics: community health, speed of replies, ‘Perfect Post’ content.
- Manage monthly audits of Hollywood Bowl Group's social responses, including updates on best practice and learnings.
- Direct management of a small team, including performance reviews and people management.
- Devise and deliver training to up-skill team members.
- Represent the customer contact centre for selected projects.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Contact, it is essential you have the credibility and proven experience within a fast-paced, multi-site customer care operation that will allow you to continue to drive our business forward at a rapid rate, with ability to influence and engage at all levels. To be successful in the role of Customer Care Manager, you’ll need to:
- Have strong understanding of customer service through multiple channels, community management, social media strategy and tactics, complaints resolution and service recovery.
- Be able to demonstrate significant experience of overseeing resolution of complaints and disputes in a regulated environment.
- Have sound knowledge and experience of working with PR and branding principles, risk and reputation management.
- Have a passion for championing the customer and using insights to drive customer experience improvements across the customer journey.
- Demonstrate sound commercial awareness.
- Have experience of managing a team.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity - Apply now!