Fireaway is an Authentic Italian Pizzeria. It is a fast growing Brand in UK with 45 outlets as of Oct 2020. Recently opened a flagship Restaurant in Milton Keynes with great working environment.
Fireaway Milton Keynes is looking for dynamic, enthusiast and experienced Restaurant Manager to join the fantastic team.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our Franchise business. You will deliver a high-quality leadership and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
- recruiting, training and supervising staff
- agreeing and managing budgets
- ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies
- producing staff rotas
- handling customer enquiries and complaints
- taking reservations, greeting and advising customers
- problem solving
- preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
- keeping statistical and financial records
- assessing and improving profitability
- handling administration and paperwork
- liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Proven work experience at least 3 years as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible working hours. Evenings and Weekends availability is must.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling will be an advantage.
- Up to £27,500 per year and Paid overtime
- 20 Holidays per year
- Meals on site and staff discounts
Central Milton Keynes