Dawsongroup truck and trailer Engineering
Dawsongroup truck and trailer ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental solutions, operating from a network of strategically positioned rental depots across the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an already well-established team within our maintenance area of the business.
- Offer a first-class customer service, Liaising with clients, suppliers and other Dawsongroup Businesses
- Maintaining a 24/7 365 breakdown assistance and support to meet client needs
- Authorising maintenance and mechanical repairs on all vehicles and trailers using a network of approved repair agents
- Ensuring all fleet is safe, legal and compliant
- Sourcing parts at cost effective rates from a range of suppliers
- Monitor the company assets maintenance and servicing reporting progress to the management team
The successful candidate will:
- Be customer-service orientated
- Have City & Guilds HGV or similar and/or apprenticeship served to at least craft standard
- Be a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Numerate to the extent of calculating costs quickly and accurately
- Experience with Microsoft Office Packages and other internal software’s
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- The ability to problem-solve, to think and react quickly
- A willingness to learn
- Have a mechanical knowledge, gained within a commercial vehicle service background, parts or administration roles will be an advantage
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.