Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Engage with internal and external clients to understand business requirements
- Analyze existing data sources to understand the information and ensure data quality
- Develop and maintain code to enhance the quality and ease of use of the data
- Build reporting solutions using the most appropriate technology available
- Provide support for the existing production process
- Maintain, review and improve existing report provision
- Complete and maintain internal documentation
- Communicate with internal and external clients in professional manner, conveying complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Champion data quality and assist users in the best use of the reports
- Engage in project work as required
- Build on business knowledge and develop relationships throughout the organization
- Understand the extraction methods, and support the extraction of data from primary sources
The role includes weekend checking and support of data extraction processes on a shared basis.
The ideal candidate will have
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Information Technology, Mathematics, or related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Sequel Server (Transact-SQL (TSQL), SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Experience of data analysis
- Creative problem solving, analytical and strategic skill set.
- A passion for data quality and Management Information
- Creative ability to develop solutions that work, are user friendly, and are easy to maintain
- Good written and communication skills
- Call Centre and/or Financial Services experience would be preferred
- Working Knowledge of Tableau / Power BI