Our business to business sector is growing, as more fleet drivers and companies need to charge electric cars. Customer profile, spend and expectations are changing fast as decisions on electrification of fleets become business critical – as such competition is increasing both in volume and capability. We are looking for winning and leading sales professionals to help scale up our business – if you have this drive, capability and share our vision – we would welcome you to join our team.
You will be joining our commercial sales team responsible for increasing sales revenue through identifying and prospecting new clients, presenting customer value propositions and winning business. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, negotiating deals, target driven and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
EV charging market is developing fast as the electrification of fleets gathers pace.
Your purpose is to obtain new customers to increase sales revenue – focusing on our Workplace, Fleet and Planning sector customer value propositions.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks :
- Achieving sales targets.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities across B2B and seek opportunities for growth.
- Delivering customer presentations – remote and in person – and be able to clearly outline the benefits and advantages of bp Chargemaster’s offering.
- Pipeline management and forecasting.
- Writing customer proposals.
- Leverage benefits from CRM systems – Salesforce.
- Leverage benefits from sales tools such as LinkedIn and Showpad.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with customer expectations.
- Where required, support the Head of Bids with tender submissions.
- Working closely with our legal team to define and negotiate contracts.
- Ensure HSE risks of installations have been considered and mitigated appropriately
- Paying close focus to BP's Code of Conduct. Be accountable for delivery of all works submissions to partners.
BA / BSc / BEng preferable but not essential.
EV industry experience but not essential.
Knowledge & Experience :
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth against target.
- Ability to quicky take on board and communicate technical information.
- Proven track record in use of Salesforce – for pipeline management and forecasting.
- Deep understanding of business models and a strong commercial capability.
- Expertise in strong interface and relationship building with customer decision makers and senior internal stakeholders and in generating win/win situation.
- High degree of flexibility to adapt to what is a fast-changing environment and therefore to manage a degree of ambiguity.
- Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
- Strong teamworking capability and ability to motivate and energise fellow colleagues.
- Significant bias for action and strong communication skills are essential.
- Competitive base salary
- Variable bonus subject to personal performance
- Electric Vehicle
- Up-to-date technology and new office space
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Company Sick Pay (up to 4 weeks in rolling 12 months)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)