The role is essential to meeting the internal reporting requirements of the business, providing insight to financial and non-financial stakeholders.
To be the finance super user for the SAP system.
To provide support to the Group Financial Controller in the running of the group finance team.
The role, whilst appearing autonomous, is pivotal to the smooth running of the small finance team at BPCM. It is essential to have a full understanding of accounting from Sales and Margin right through to balance sheet analysis and cash flow.
- Ensure that the monthly management accounts for the group are prepared in accordance with the stated internal controls and delivered within the published finance timetable.
- To assist the Financial Accountant with the ongoing development of the business controls.
- To keep abreast of the current technical accounting changes and ensure that these are being applied at source to ensure the validity of the management accounts
- Control the balance sheet reconciliation process to ensure all accounts are suitably explained within financial requirements
- Be responsible within the finance team for divisional finance (including stock accounting, fixed assets), overhead accounting and balance sheet
- Provide assistance to the Financial Analysis team so they are able to report sales and margin accurately
SAP Super User
- Take responsibility for all SAP matters relating to finance.
- Provide training and assistance where required as well as preliminary investigation around system improvements
- Assist with other matters as required to support the Group Financial Controller & Finance Team in particular day to day assistance with the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and Banking processes.
A Qualified Accountant with a recognised professional body
- Likely to have 2 to 5 years post qualification experience
- Likely to have performed a similar role in industry
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience or knowledge of Inventory/Production accounting.
- Prior Knowledge of SAP (preferably S4/HANA) is essential
- Brand new offices,
- Free parking ,
- On-site cafe
- NO AGENCYS PLEASE