Accountable for all strategic sourcing goods and services within BPChargemaster working the the BP and BPCM procurement team to identify opportunities to utilise existing supplier relationship and frameworks that leverage the group scale to negotiate favourable terms, volume discounts and long term contracts with suppliers coinciding with preparation and processing requisitions and PO for the procurement of technical equipment, customer engineered products. systems, software or components.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage product changes, this includes product changes, NPI and support BPCM with portfolio optimisation.
- Accountable for inventory policy setting and performance management along the supply chain for the brand (all SKUs) – working with regional markets / hubs and sites to implement and monitor policy execution.
- Development of inventory optimisation opportunities for BPCM supply chain
- Develop Ways of Working ensuring supply contract obligations and customer requirements are met.
- Review SC KPIs to identify improvement opportunities and risks to SC performance, including planning parameter accuracy, reviewing demonstrated performance against SC design
- Brand supply chain scenario modelling sub-set to support decision making (eg for tenders, capacity changes)
- Oversee change processes for the Brand network: • New Product Introduction (NPI) ; New Product Sourcing ; Product Transfer ; Pack Change ; Allocation & Rationing ; Divestment ; Discontinuation ; Tender Requests
- Accountable for managing inventory at risk and service level risks
- Ambassador for change management and continuous improvement across the Supply Chain assuring ability to supply
- Reinforce maintenance of accurate supply planning parameters in the SAP system, through all supply nodes, in line with the inventory and service policies.
- Practical Supply Planning experience required, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SC processes and systems in a business environment
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Experience of delivering high-quality service to stakeholders
- Contractual compliance and commercial risk management
- Track record of Cost savings and value add development
- Track record of Supply Chain process improvement
Competitive Salary + benefits