Being a Communications Specialist is all about teamwork, purpose and pride. As Driver Communications Specialists, we are trained to use radio and digital communications systems and by using these, we are able to make sure our soldiers and officers can be in contact whenever they need to be.
As this is a dual role, we are also drivers in our own right, accountable for our vehicles and equipment.
- Advise commanders on all aspects of communication, security and signals equipment.
- Work all over the world, on land, sea or air - wherever there is a need for logistic communications.
- You could be deployed worldwide– wherever the British Army has a presence.
- Earn your Category C+E Driving Licence and gain access to training of digital communication systems.
- Complete NVQ Apprenticeships and study communications to degree level.