Getting mail delivered isn't just important in the Army - it's vital. As a Postal and Courier Operator, you'll play a key role in getting mail to soldiers, sailors and airmen so they can stay in touch with friends and family. You'll train as a courier, mail guard, counter clerk and sorter, learning how to use the latest IT and satellite communication systems You will work in the Secure courier network, safeguarding and distributing Protectively Marked Material in the UK and overseas.
- Run your own Post Office using state-of-the-art IT systems to handle large amounts of cash and stock. Work with all types of mail - both official and private.
- You'll be based at South Cerney in Gloucestershire with opportunities to be deployed worldwide.
- Deploy all over the world on exercise and operations - wherever your expertise is needed.
- Gain your Category B and C+E driving licences.
- Gain your Level 2 Modern Apprenticeship - NVQ Level 2 Express Mail Services as well as the Defence Awarding Organisation's Level 2, 3 & 5 Award in Postal & Courier Services.