Now we are on the roadmap out of the current lockdown, we are excited to be reopening on Friday 21st May 2021, and we are looking for the perfect candidate to join our small, friendly team.
The Woburn Coffee House is nestled in the heart of the historic village of Woburn, and specialises in bespoke afternoon teas, presented on our impressive five-tiered stands overflowing with sweet and savoury delights.
We are only open for our guests on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays by reservation only. We serve around 130 afternoon teas a day, over
two sittings in our beautiful Orangery overlooking our lovely walled garden, stunning White Room and quaint Front Restaurant.
We are also licensed for weddings up to 50 guests in our beautiful Orangery.
We are looking for a talented Sous Chef to join our small kitchen team who will:
· Deputise in the absence of the Head Chef
· To achieve and maintain high standards of food preparation, standards and service
· Creative input into menu planning of forthcoming events and seasonal menus
· Work well under pressure
· Have an eye for detail
· Knowledgeable in all aspects of H+S, COSHH and HACCP
· Work conscientiously in a small galley kitchen
In return we will offer:
· 22 days holiday a year (10 days of which must be taken over the Christmas period)
· 45 hours per week
· 5 straight shifts out of 7, no split shifts or evenings, although weekends are a must
· Salary up to £24,000 per annum