Are you looking to make a positive difference to a community? Is working for an organisation that can provide you with fantastic support and benefits attractive to you? Look no further, as an exciting position for a Multi Skilled Operative has arisen!
We are looking for a passionate Multi Skilled Operative to join our rapidly expanding team to work within a busy repairs / voids team environment. Reporting individual job actions from site to ensure our clients receive high levels of service and high satisfaction levels as well.
Our housing teams provide rapid response and planned maintenance services for local authorities and registered providers and deliver in excess of 5,000 repairs every day to a growing portfolio of around 1,000,000 homes across the UK. We also provide a range of services to cover all areas of the housing sector, including regeneration, contact centre solutions, housing management, home improvement, facilities management, estate services, grounds maintenance, student accommodation and new build.
Can you demonstrate that you have;
· Building experience with additional multi skills including; joinery, plumbing, tiling, plastering and decorating
· A trade relevant qualification or a background in 3 or more trades
· Excellent communication skills
· And a full driving licence
Due to the nature of this work you will be required to participate in the out of hours call out service.
Mears also offer a very competitive benefits package which includes;
· Training & development
· Mears Rewards – Allowing you to save money on everything from weekly groceries, to your annual family holiday.
· Mears Employee Assistance Programme – A confidential hotline open to all colleagues, providing support on a wide range of personal and work-relates issues.
· Long service leave – Colleague who stay for a period of time at Mears are rewarded for their service.
· Share Save and you Earn scheme – Buy shares within the business for three years, at a reduced price.
If this is a job role that you feel suits you, follow the information below to secure your opportunity to join a growing family of workers dedicated to bettering their community.