Optoma is currently recruiting a Planning Manager, a role of utmost importance for our future business growth. A successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator, possess outstanding business acumen and foresight, prepared to be hands-on in the day to day operational environment.
The Planning Manager role, reporting to the Director of Business Planning, is central to the organisation and interacts with all a variety of stakeholders among our EMEA and Americas organisation, Taiwanese headquarters, and other third party suppliers.
- Operate our PSI (Purchase, Sales & Inventory) to ensure that we maximise our sales opportunities, while ensuring effective control of our production, inventory control and efficient product lifecycle planning for our combined EMEA & Americas business
- Minimise supply chain costs and maximise inter-region efficiency
- Maintain regular group sales forecasts
- Regular analysis and executive reporting of sales, forecasts, market trends and inventory
- Identify new growth opportunities, working closely with our Sales and Product Management teams
- Evaluation of new product proposals and return on investment
- Tender quotations and negotiations
- Become a go-to person with a deep understanding of the business, embracing the dynamic, driven and customer-oriented culture which has made Optoma a success
- Bachelor degree level qualification – Business, Economics or Engineering preferred
- Proven ability to manage teams and work across broad territories and cultures
- Numerically astute & confident user of Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable, assertive, engaging, communicative and confident personality
- Team player who is driven, adaptable and dynamic
- Fluent English, other European or Mandarin languages are also of benefit