Milton Keynes is a rapidly expanding, vibrant and dynamic place to live, work and play. How better to contribute to that continued success than through a unique and rewarding career with Milton Keynes Council. So if you're looking for an excellent benefits package and the chance to make a difference, make a move to Milton Keynes Council. With modern working practices where flexibility is commonplace and performance is measured on outcomes and results, alongside a generous holiday entitlement, you can experience a fulfilling job and great work-life balance.
- To provide a Reablement service, delivered in accordance with the agreed support plan and the appropriate policies and procedures
- Ensure clear, concise and accurate records are kept of each visit
- Ensure changes in Reablement plans, where required, are passed to a Co-ordinator for further action, including any possible therapy needs identified.
- Respond to the changing needs of the service user
- Always be aware of health and safety and follow risk assessments to ensure service users and colleague safety
- Other duties to be undertaken include simple dressings, stoma care and medication administration as per GPs instructions, after the appropriate training
Experience, Qualifications and any Mandatory Requirements
- • Experience of working within a health or social care setting is preferable
- • Educated to GCSE or equivalent
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to make observations and identify changing needs of service users.
- Planning and organising own work load
- Taking responsibility for self and environment to ensure that risks are minimised.
Departmental Benefits of this role
- Excellent regular in-house training to support you in your role.
- • Support from Co-ordinators with regular supervision and team meetings