Due to our continued growth and outstanding status, Buttons Preschools are looking for amazing, competent, patient and experienced Practitioners to work within our fabulous settings. We offer a range of hours (depending on location), but all applicants must be available to work 8.30-3.15 as a minimum, term time only. We are also seeking A SEN Co-Ordinator for 36 hours per week as well as a Deputy Manager to cover a much loved role.
The below criteria is essential and only candidates that closely meet this will be considered:
* You must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* You must be able to laugh at jokes you don't understand, or you don't find funny!
* You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
* You must feel comfortable telling everybody in the same room as you, that you are going to the toilet!
* The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential.
* You must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
* Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
* Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on your clothing.
* You must have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions. You must have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions.
* Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* You must have the ability to read a ten page fairy tale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one.
Excellent rates of pay and development opportunities exist working for this growing provider with an excellent reputation in the market place.
Previous applicants need not apply.
The closing date for applications is 31st December 2020, we reserve the right to interview candidates and appoint prior to the closing date.
Buttons Preschools Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will undergo two reference checks and an Enhanced Criminal Reference Check through the DBS. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) applicants must be prepared to disclose convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.