With people in mind
Arjo is a globally minded company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do, Arjo employees are our partners in our mission to improve lives.
Explore challenging and rewarding careers in a wide range of specialties across our global network.
Position: Clinical Sales Specialist
Location: Field based - London and Home Counties
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours pw, Monday-Friday
Arjo are a leading provider of managed service contracts whose product portfolio encompass medical equipment and integrated solutions for patient handling and hygiene, medical beds and therapeutic surfaces, wound healing, DVT prevention, disinfection and diagnostics.
The role of the Clinical Sales Specialist (“CSS”) is to maximize sales opportunities of the SEM scanner within acute and non-acute settings. The CSS has sole responsibility for the Revenue Targets across all aspects of their territory business. Full accountability and responsibility for the business success in the accounts managed by the CSS is essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Territory shall meet or exceed the agreed revenue targets. The role of the CSS is to grow and develop the SEM scanner business.
- Achieve quarterly revenue targets.
- Analyze all business potential on territory.
- Deliver a territory business plan and a business plan on all key accounts as agreed with UK National Sales Manager.
- Report weekly, factual business development and activities to the National VTE Manager.
- Report rolling revenue forecast weekly to the NVM
- Adhere and/or meet all competency standards as per company Standards of Performance
- Comply with company policy and legal procedures
- Deliver Health Economic solutions to key accounts and be competent in the delivery of the company’s health economic models.
- Maintain CRM in line with company Standards of Performance. Ensure all weekly reports of factual business development and activities are sent to the NVM.
- Good working knowledge of the NHS and current finance management within.
- Proactively monitor the revenues generated and look at ways to ensure this is at an optimum, not just for Arjo but also for the Client.
- Ensure Credit Control measures are exercised as required and in line with company protocols.
- Be a champion in respect of their own learning and development.
- Adhere to Arjo Guiding Principles
- Undertake campaign & marketing strategies
Essential Skills or Experience:
- Qualified General Nurse or experience in a clinical sales position within Medical Devices in the NHS
- Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent, able to demonstrate high levels of literacy and numeracy with qualification in English and Mathematics to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Business qualifications would be advantageous.
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate successful key account management to achieve sales growth.
- Experience of Medical Device industry, experience of tenders and contracting would be desirable.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of NHS procurement process
- Understand the role of Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STP’s) and Integrated Care Systems (ICS) within the NHS
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the selling process and have a successful proven track record of sales.
- Experience of selling a total solution portfolio at C suit level
- Must be able to communicate to all internal and external customers in all forms of appropriate mediums.
- Understand the principles of marketing, advertising cost-effectiveness, branding and health Economics
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations, depreciation, capital and revenue expenditure, cash-flow, overheads.
- Due to the nature of this role, it is required that you live within reasonable travelling distance from the core area of work.
- IT: Must be have immediate level Microsoft Office skills namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- It is essential to have excellent written and spoken English
- UK Requirements: Eligibility to work in the UK (essential)
- Driving Licence: Required to hold a UK drivers licence
- Travel: Ability to travel within the UK and abroad with overnight stays as and when required
- Enhanced DBS clearance: Required at the cost of Arjo
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Arjo permission to store your information.
Everything we do, we do with people in mind. We organize events for employees and their families, celebrate World Health Day, take part in charity events, participate in Arjo Volunteer Program and we play together in sports competitions. We are Arjo.
Join us! www.arjo.com