BPCM will commence recruitment of multiple temporary care agents to join the business on an initial 3 month basis aiming to initiate the hiring process from mid December 2020 with onboarding new starters early January 2021.
We aim to hold a initial virtual open day 11th December (dates will be confirmed closer to the time so may change)
Due to the nature of our business and speed - we need people that can hit the round running with outstanding customer service ability and communications skills.
Depending on the team – responsibilities may vary and will include a mix of the following:
- To be the first point of contact for our customers and charge point hosts
- Identify customer needs and resolve their queries
- Understand our products and keep up to date with any changes
- Act as an ambassador for our brand
- Complaint Handling
- Processing of Homecharge applications liaising with the customer and other third parties.
- Managing, prioritising and distributing workloads- emails, call backs, new applications, review of existing applications
- Be able to extract information from photographs to substantiate customer applications
- Being able to deliver training to the advisors individually and as a group on process’s and evaluation of an application.
- Conducting a prequalifying telephone survey of the property
- Evaluating photos of electrical components within the property
- Review of technical survey reports and follow up with customers
- Arranging provisional dates for installation
- Processing payments to finalize booking appointments
- Delivering a high level of customer service through various contact points - email and phone
- Responding to general enquiries via email and phone
Please only apply if you have the following:
- 2/3 years as a customer care agent in a contact/call centre having managed high call volumes experience in either inbound or outbound. Experience in dealing with multiple chats would be beneficial?
- Locally based within 30 minutes of our head office in Milton Keynes
- Strong communications skills and ability to pick up things quickly.
- Strong verbal and written English skills ( as you will be interacting with our customers via chat and telephony systems)
- Can do attitude and resilient ( as our current operating environment is not for the faith hearted !)
Hours are : 07.30-16.30 / 08.30--17.30 / 12.30-21.30 and every 4th weekend - rota's are released four weeks in advance - but must some flexibility will be required to meet business needs
- Free parking,
- Brand new offices,
- Great working environment, and set shifts
- Onsite Canteen
- Alternative Shift Patterns