Reporting to the Senior Business analyst, this role will lead and coordinate user acceptance testing for IT development projects being delivered to the UK and Ireland.
Working within the BA team the successful candidate will be involved with all aspects of the delivery and successful implementation of new projects in the UK. The successful candidate will be expected to quickly understand and become competent in Copart’s systems, processes and procedures
What you will be doing...
- Lead and coordinate User Acceptance testing for projects being delivered to the UK
- To develop and maintain test scripts to improve the speed of and accuracy of testing in the UK
- Provide implementation and post go live support to the business for significant and complicated technical releases
- Provide project implementation ‘success monitoring and measurement’
- Give general operational support to the business.
- Support the Handheld devices currently in use for receiving and in the future, other areas of the business
- Complete analysis in the Company’s CAS QA environments
What we need...
- Ability to quickly learn Copart’s systems and procedures
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and systems
- Demonstrable experience of operating and supporting customers
- Strong Team Player who is self-motivated with the ability to be flexible.
- Good interpersonal skills for verbal, face to face and written communications within the business.