The Member Services Team are responsible for the registration and renewal of all Copart Members. To be able to bid and buy in our UK and Ireland auctions new Members must complete the registration process and then, annually, need to renew their membership.
The Member Services Team are the first point of contact for current and new Members who have questions regarding registration, renewal, the website, bidding, buying, fees, collection/delivery and all other questions connected with our business.
The Member Services Administrator is responsible for providing fantastic customer service through multiple communication methods and converting guests into full membership by making outbound calls.
- In line with company processes, ensure that all new Members are handled and registered correctly and in a timely manner, by ways of communication such as email, live-chat, and telephone.
- To sometimes make sales calls to part registered Members to encourage the completion of Member registration which will contribute to department targets. Following process, accept card payments via the telephone for Member registration.
- Be able to explain processes to our Members and potential Members to ensure that they understand and get the most from Copart membership.
- Gain a good understanding of our website and be able to understand sometimes complex questions relating to website use and issues.
- Providing a fantastic member experience through great customer service, while maintaining a positive, professional demeanour.
- Consistently respond to customer enquiries and requests via e-mail, live chat, and telephone, in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Adhere to all GDPR guidelines when handling data.