Are your customer service skills a cut above the rest?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, methodical and motivated Account Executive to join our growing Sales Department
Copart UK Limited is a critical outsource partner to all the UK motor insurance companies, providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles.
The Insurance sales team own the relationship with the customer. They are the contact point between the customer and our internal departments, ensuring that our customers and their customers (policyholders) receive and experience the best service in the marketplace. Insurance Sales is responsible for:
- Winning new business.
- Maintaining and retaining existing business.
- Building strong relationships with customers at all levels.
- Increasing revenue.
- Selling in integrated services.
- Reducing cost to service through process improvements with customers.
The Account Executive will predominately support the National Account Managers on a day-to-day basis and will also work with colleagues across all areas of the business. The Account Executive will be the point of contact for our customers and internal departments. You must be an excellent communicator, proactive with problem-solving and be self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
The account executive will work closely with several account managers and will need to understand what is happening in each of the accounts from day to day. Work with the NAM and each customer’s key contact to build relationships with the teams that operate the day to day working processes (such as assignments for example) helping to make multi-level relationships greater.
What you will be doing...
- Develop customer relationships. Building a rapport ensures that the customer feels valued and often leads to retention of the account at tender stage.
- Support the National Account Managers with resolving any problems, complaints, updates and account issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Attend and support customer visits such as account reviews, seller site training, Copart open days, clearance support etc.
- Attend and support customer events, e.g. hospitality, total loss seminar (some of which will require overnight stays).
- Deputise for the Account Managers in review meetings should they not be able to attend.
- Analyse the key Management Information data and report back to the key account holders on ways to improve efficiency.
- Resolve any complaints and problems that may occur daily, as well as dealing with any compensation claims and agreeing figures.
- Ensuring all phone calls and emails are answered promptly and politely in a timely manner.
What we need...
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisation skills.
- Experience of demanding customer service/sales environment.
- Good levels of attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and multiple stakeholders.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Team player.
- Good Excel / PowerPoint skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude.