We're on the look out for a digital/e-commerce savvy Marketing Manager to join our team and support Copart’s ambitious Membership growth plans.
The role will initially be tasked with taking over the launch of the new brand's site and subsequent marketing activity.
We're looking for someone who's got good B2C experience - ideally in an e-commerce role - but we're also happy to look at marketers with a strong skillset across the digital marketing spectrum.
This will really suit someone who's well organised, has an eye for detail and can manage multiple teams to hit targets on time whilst maintaining high standards of quality.
What you will be doing...
- Managing our non-membership brand’s websites – looking at how we can improve conversions.
- Managing the marketing calendar and roadmap, using our internal marketing resources as well as external agencies.
- Creating a go to market strategy for a new brand and website launch.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst and Exel to report on performance back to the business.
What we need...
- Broad Digital Marketing Experience, or a T-shaped Marketer looking to continue broadening out.
- Data-driven and commercially astute. You'll naturally look for opportunity within the numbers.
- Well-organised with a good understanding of how to manage projects through to completion.
- A problem-solver, who can navigate any hurdles that naturally come up during a project.
- Experience managing external agencies and internal resource.
- B2C Marketing experience.
What's in it for you...
- Opportunity to work for a global and expanding business
- Circa £45,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Contribution
- Amazing Employee Share Save Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance