The Member Services Team are responsible for the registration and renewal of all Copart Members. To be able to bid and buy in our UK and Ireland auctions new Members must complete the registration process and then, annually, need to renew their membership.
As the person who will be the first point of contact for our members you will play a fundamental role in a team that strives for high quality and member satisfaction.
We want you to join our passionate team to provide our members with the Copart experience.
What you will be doing...
- Manage incoming calls from our members
- Complete the new membership registration and renewal process
- Call guest members to help them complete their registrations
- Help our members with any account queries
- Familiarise yourself with our website so you can help our members with queries regarding auctions and bidding
- Provide an amazing customer experience for our members
What we need...
- Fantastic customer service skills
- A real passion for helping others, and problem solving
- Confidence to manage incoming calls, and multitask
- Positive and professional attitude
- Love for processes
- Ability to help with demanding customers
What's in it for you...
- Opportunity to work for a global and expanding business
- Pension Contribution
- Amazing Employee Share Save Scheme