Responsible for working with our members to guide them through the payment process and ensure payment on vehicles
If you have great administration and organisational skills, the capability to work in a fast-paced environment and want to make a difference then we would love to hear from you.
We want you to help us be more organised and efficient
What you will be doing...
- Based on daily reporting, contact Members via telephone and/or email to encourage payment in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Reaching and overachieving targets
- Maintain and improve the member experience by providing excellent customer service
What we need...
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in dealing with demanding customers.
- Process focused and a questioning mind
- Experience in dealing with customers from all over the world.
- Microsoft Office applications proficient.
What's in it for you...
- Opportunity to work for a global and expanding business.
- Pension Contribution
- Amazing Employee Share Save Scheme