Have an appetite for more?
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading bakery business in the UK, supplying many household names with bread and pastries.
We have exciting opportunities for Production Operatives to join our Lantmännen Unibake team in our Bedford bakery.
What we offer:
- Average hourly rate of £10.63
- 24/7 operating factory, continental shift pattern. 12-hour shifts covering days/ nights and weekdays/weekends, on a two-week Rota.
- Shift patterns 4 days on, 3 days off, 3 days on, 4 days off. Shifts start times are 6am and 6pm.
- Our benefits include Bupa cash plan, cycle to work scheme, life assurance, company pension plan, free onsite parking, pay for skills programme and full PPE provided.
You will be responsible for making quality bakery products.
You will be great at:
- Maintaining hygiene standards in accordance with food safety and health & safety regulations
- Quality checking and record keeping
- Following instructions and guidelines
- Working in a team
- Working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with little supervision
- A flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- General understanding of manufacturing (preferably food manufacturing)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the importance of Health and Safety and Food Safety (desirable, training provided)
- Understanding of manual handling requirements (desirable, training provided)
New Starter Bonus of £150
- Applicable to all new colleagues who join the business 13th September onwards.
- Must have successfully completed probationary period.
- Must have 100% attendance in this period (excluding pre-authorised holidays)
- This is non-contractual and discretionary
Are you ready to become part of our exciting journey?