EV charging market is developing fast as the electrification of fleets gathers pace.
Your purpose is to obtain new customers to increase sales revenue – focusing on our Workplace, Fleet and Planning sector customer value propositions.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks :
- Achieving sales targets.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities across B2B and seek opportunities for growth.
- Delivering customer presentations – remote and in person – and be able to clearly outline the benefits and advantages of bp Chargemaster’s offering.
- Pipeline management and forecasting.
- Writing customer proposals.
- Leverage benefits from CRM systems – Salesforce.
- Leverage benefits from sales tools such as LinkedIn and Showpad.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with customer expectations.
- Where required, support the Head of Bids with tender submissions.
- Working closely with our legal team to define and negotiate contracts.
- Ensure HSE risks of installations have been considered and mitigated appropriately
- Paying close focus to BP's Code of Conduct. Be accountable for delivery of all works submissions to partners.
- BA / BSc / BEng preferable but not essential.
- EV industry experience but not essential.
Knowledge & Experience :
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth against target.
- Ability to quickly take on board and communicate technical information.
- Proven track record in use of Salesforce – for pipeline management and forecasting.
- Deep understanding of business models and a strong commercial capability.
- Expertise in strong interface and relationship building with customer decision makers and senior internal stakeholders and in generating win/win situation.
- High degree of flexibility to adapt to what is a fast-changing environment and therefore to manage a degree of ambiguity.
- Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
- Strong teamworking capability and ability to motivate and energise fellow colleagues.
- Significant bias for action and strong communication skills are essential.
- Competitive base salary
- Remote working available
- Variable bonus subject to personal performance
- Electric Vehicle
- Up-to-date technology and new office space
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Company Sick Pay (up to 4 weeks in rolling 12 months)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)