We are looking for a number of multi-disciplined Product Owners to join our team, tasked with delivering an ambitious digital product service portfolio across business domains.
This role will focus on creating digital solutions for bp pulse’s to deliver BP’s ambition for net zero.
Remote working is flexible, on occasions you will be required to operate from bp´s London and Milton Keynes offices.
Due to our growth, we have vacancies in the following areas, E-commerce, Fleet, Homecharge, Public Charging.
We are keen to find out what area you feel is the best fit for you!
Within your area of choice, you will manage the services and assets. You will own the product backlog prioritisation at feature and story level, ensuring this is developed in conjunction with relevant product functions to ensure alignment (and industry best practice)
You will work in collaboration with a team of Architects, Domain Managers and Business Analysts to ensure dependencies are closely managed (in line with bp Electrification Product Management framework)
Owning and managing Azure DevOps backlog for your area including the framework, governance and process for feature requests and prioritisation
The knowledge and experience you will have accomplished for this role;
· Degree (preferred), ideally in engineering, computer science, information systems, business or similar field
· Agile / Scrum / BA qualifications or accreditation
· Proven and successful experience in leading scrum teams and developing digital products/software solutions
· Experience in building enterprise scale solutions/microservices for a wider platform
· Experience building products ready to scale into international markets
· Building, managing and communicating product backlog and roadmaps
· High degree of technical knowledge, specifically micro-services based architecture
· Expert in customer and product centric design methods and taking concepts from ideation through to execution
With a competitive salary depending on experience, when you join bp Pulse you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, two wellness days, Linkedin learning, EV leasing opportunities and much more!
As an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and care about people. We would hope you will be like minded with a positive personality, energetic working style and for this role exceptional communicator who can work well within a multidisciplinary team.
You are a vital part of the electric future, start charging up your new career today!