BP Pulse operate in a hyper growth and highly dynamic market, we know how important it is for our business to match that pace of change, this role is critical to enabling BP Pulse to continually improve our performance and business operations to meet & exceed customer expectations.
The Business Improvement function is accountable for driving step changes and continuous improvements in Business efficiency, this role is within that team and will work alongside BI managers who are embedded in our 3 P&Ls and our support functions acting as Business Efficiency Partners to their respective Leadership Sponsor
With a best in class experience and service aspiration the Business Improvement Manager will be a key member of a high performing team, tasked with delivering an ambitious benefits roadmap across all areas of our business.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Working within a team of Business Improvement specialists, accountable for discovering opportunities, defining the best route to realise benefits and then delivering those initiatives and the benefits into life
- Lead cross functional, cross P&L initiatives or more complex initiatives
- Demonstrable experience of conscious and controlled change with a focus on ROI and CX
- Working closely with Project Managers to determine roadmaps, helping ensure prioritisation and help drive continuous and incremental improvement
- Operate across business functions to engage stakeholders, teams and colleagues to ensure effective collaboration and engagement throughout the product development lifecycle
- Mapping journeys end to end to document status quo, whilst also identifying opportunities for improvement across systems, people and processes
- Own the creation and management of epics, features, user stories and acceptance criteria (through relevant development software tools)
- Create end to end process maps and user flows to help define/articulate customer journey and operational processes, identifying opportunities to streamline/lean/build right first time
- Use data and analytics to help inform decisions and ensure adequate rationale is in place for all requirements
- Take a hand-on approach to product testing/QA, working closely with business stakeholders, quality assurance and scrum team
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience in a business analysis, business improvement, continuous improvement or change & transformation capacity
- Ability to balance the need for forensic analysis and objective business cases within a highly fluid and dynamic environment
- Experienced across multiple delivery methodologies, i.e. agile, waterfall, scrum etc
- Experience defining & delivering change
- Proven track record of operating in high-intensity environments with time critical pressures
- Self-starter mentality with drive and motivation whilst also being an exceptional communicator who works well within a multidisciplinary team
- Positive personality, with energetic working style and very strong resilience
- Combination of structured/holistic thinking with tangible/pragmatic execution
Hybrid working - You will divide your time between home and our Milton Keynes OR London offices.
With a competitive salary depending on experience, when you join bp Pulse you’ll also enjoy a range of benefits including, wellness days, training and development, EV leasing opportunities and much more!
As an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and care about people. We would hope you will be like minded with a positive personality, energetic working style and for this role exceptional communicator who can work well within a multidisciplinary team.
You are a vital part of the electric future, start charging up your new career today!