We are looking for residential support workers to join our team. Our home is a beautiful property looking to take in a new young person. With the support of our expert manager and experienced team you will create an environment for our young people to flourish.
Support Workers are nurturing and supportive, that can give our children, high levels of care and allow them to achieve amazing outcomes. The role is to promote and encourage independence and life skills for our young people, ensuring that their safety and wellbeing underpins every decision we make.
Esland are driven to changing children’s’ lives for the better by providing best-in-class specialist services. We think that our people are the best in the industry - if you want to join us, there has never been a better time. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits: Enrolment onto the fully funded Level 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce qualification Fantastic opportunities for career development*
- Great rates of pay plus £60 per sleep in
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend’ earning up to £500 per referral and be entered into our annual prize draw to win £5,000 in December 2022
- Access to qualifications and learning and development opportunities
- Monthly recognition awards
- 248 hours of annual leave per year
- Access to E-together with a wide range of discounts and benefits to unique to you
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking
- The opportunity to make a real difference to a child's life!
Requirements for an Enhanced DBS and reference checking will be undertaken in line with government regulations and safer recruitment best practice.
All young people are equally entitled to have their needs met in a fair and balanced way. Esland employees are responsible for promoting equal opportunities for all and for challenging any behaviour or practice which discriminates against any young person or colleague on the grounds of race, religion, disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, or any other perceived difference.