At Mears, we are looking for Customer Insight Advisors to work in our office based in Milton Keynes.
You will play a key role within our Customer Insight Team talking to new and existing customers via email, phone and social media and helping them with their queries, delivering excellent service and taking personal ownership of their issue. If you are customer focused, ready to go above and beyond, treat customers with fairness and positivity then this is the role for you!.
Reporting to the Customer Insight Manager, you will form part of a small centralised team who oversee and manage all customer queries and complaints ensuring thay are dealt with and resolved in a highly professional manner. You will -
- Receive, resolve and process inbound customer service contacts, from multiple channels (including web and social media) for all areas of the business
- Accurately use appropriate client or business systems to log and process received customer contacts
- Be able to diagnose repairs from customers where possible
- Provide admin support for agreed Customer & Communications tasks
- To adhere to all service centre policy, process and procedures
- Meet all agreed service centre SLA’s and KPI’s or other service specific performance targets
- Build sustainable relationships with key stakeholders across the Group
- Create customer satisfaction by exceeding expectations
- Keep records of all conversations in the database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal team qualitative and quantitative targets
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have demonstrable customer service experience gained from either a face to face or telephone / call centre environment . You will be highly customer centric with excellent communication skills.
Other attributes include -
- Ability to work with new systems easily
- Understanding of customer excellence principles
- Great inter-personal skills
- Great communication
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively, patience
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
If this role sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Click on Apply and someone from our recruitment Team will be in touch.